About Toronto District School Board (TDSB)
Company Website: www.tdsb.on.ca
In 2012-13 The TDSB upgraded its online learning portal. It is a web-based system that permits students as well as staff to access their files from any site. Before 2012-13 staff could only access the network of the TDSB from computers within schools.
The previous version TDSB eLearning Portal allowed users access to the network by using an ID and password for users. In 2012-13, the portal was replaced by the latest version, which allowed access via a PIN only. The TDSB designed the new portal to modernize technology at the schools in its curriculum. The program also includes initiatives like BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) which lets students utilize their personal devices (laptops tablets, smartphones, and so on.) to study.
D2L eLearning TDSB Login Portal Benefits
There are many benefits to using the TDSB’s Brightspace Online Learning Platform account. A few of them include:
- Self-enrollment for program participants
- Learn more about previous courses and student lists.
- Upload supporting documentation
- Access to digital sources
- Access summer classes
- Assessment and submission of work
- Communication with teachers
- Create classes based on the type, name, or date
TDSB eLearning Login Requirements:
- TDSB eLearning Brightspace Login web address.
- TDSB online eLearning valid email address and Password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with TDSB official website of eLearning.
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone or Tablet with reliable internet connection.
You May Also Like To Check:
- PrePass Login – PrePass Login Portal – www.prepass.com
- CXC Student Portal Login – Studentportal.cxc.org
- US Steel Employee Portal – uss employee login – my.uss.com
- Jaa Lifestyle Login – Jaalifestyle.com
- MyAscension Login – Myascension Portal – My.ascension.org
- Samsara Login – Samsara Dashboard Login – cloud.samsara.com
- Zelis Provider Login – zelis payments portal – Provider.zelispayments.com
- Hy Vee Login – Hy Vee Kronos Login – huddle.hy-vee.com
How do I log in to the TDSB eLearning Login Portal?
Here are the steps you must follow to sign in to the TDSB eLearning the Summer School Login Portal
- Visit the TDSB eLearning Login official website at https://tdsb.elearningontario.ca/.
- This link will take users to TDSB online learning Ontario D2L login webpage.
- You will be required to input your TDSB Email Address and click the “Next” button.
- Once you have entered your password and select then the “Sign In” button.
- You are successfully logged in to your TDSB E-Learning Login account.
- You can now access all the benefits that come with an online learning TDSB account.
How to Reset TDSB eLearning Login Password?
Did you forget the TDSB E-Learning login password? Here are the steps to recover your password:
- Visit the TDSB eLearning Portal login official website at https://tdsb.elearningontario.ca/.
- Click then the “Can’t Access Your Account” link.
- Choose your type of account.
- It will direct you to the page for a password reset.
- Enter into your TDSB account email for online education, then select the characters in the image.
- Select to click the “Next” button.
- Then, you’ll be required to input your new password.
- Enter the new password, then verify it.
- Select to click the “Next” button.
- It has been successfully changed your TDSB E-Learning Login Password.
TDSB eLearning Contact Information
If you are facing issues in accessing your TDSB eLearning Summer Courses, please contact eLearning TDSB customer service:
- Phone Number:
- Security Operations Centre: 416-395-4620
- Ministry of Education: 416-325-2929
- Ministry of Health: 416-314-5518
- Toronto Public Health: 416-338-7600
- 3-1-1 Toronto: 416-338-0338
- Toronto Public Libraries: 416-393-7131
For General Inquiries:
- Toronto District School Board
- 5050 Yonge Street
- Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N8
- TTC: North York Centre Station
- Phone: 416-397-3000
- Email: GeneralInquiries@TDSB.on.ca
Toronto District School Board Official Website: www.tdsb.on.ca
TDSB eLearning Login Official Website: https://tdsb.elearningontario.ca/
Toronto District School Board Social Handles:
TDSB eLearning Login FAQs
Q1. How do I log in to my Virtual Classroom (classroom video session) Lessons?
No login is required. Enter your Brightspace classroom. Click on the Virtual Classroom link at the top of your screen.
Q2. I’ve submitted my course request online, is there anything else I have to do?
Yes! You haven’t finished the registration process yet!
Your Guidance Counsellor has to approve your course request to complete your registration. If you’re under 18, download and print out the parent/guardian permission form attached to your e-Learning Day School confirmation email. Get this form signed and take it to your Guidance Counsellor. Please see your Guidance Counsellor as soon as you can and have your e-Learning Day School course request approved. Don’t wait! Many of our courses fill up really quickly.
Q3. How much does it cost to take an e-Learning Day School course?
Unlike most things in life, it’s free. But your teacher’s time and your time are valuable, so treat your course with the respect that a valuable opportunity like this deserves.
Q4. Who do I call for the tech support when I run into technical issues with Brightspace?
For technical help please call D2L Tech Support 24/7 at 1-800-222-0209
This is all about the TDSB eLearning Login at tdsb.elearningontario.ca. We have shared everything related to the eLearning TDSB Ontario, such as the benefits of having a TDSB eLearning account, logging into the account, and resetting the password. We have also shared the contact information of the eLearning TDSB helpdesk for any assistance. So, what are you waiting for? Login to your TDSB eLearning account and start your summer courses today!